Professional Indemnity and Regulation
Fighting for the rights of the individual often means sticking up for professional people doing difficult jobs under difficult circumstances.
Our experience spans the following areas:
- Representation of the Department of Education and other schools outside the state school system in claims by injured students
- Acting for veterinarians and in claims by disgruntled animal owners and victims of animal attack, and before professional regulatory bodies including The Veterinary Practitioners Registration Board.
- Acting for patients injured by negligent medical treatment
- Membership of the Legal Practitioners Liability Committee Panel for claims against negligent solicitors
- Representation of pharmacists in Pharmacy Board hearings and inquests
We offer professional advice to professional people.
For more information, or to arrange an appointment, contact Nick Lavender.